Sirens Aquatic Performance Group
Welcome to the underwater world of the Sirens Aquatic Performance Group located in Ohio. The Sirens are Aquatic Entertainers: Mermaids, Free Divers, Underwater Models, and Mermaid Bubble Performers.
Sirens are perfect for: Children's Parties, Music Festivals, Hotel Entertainment, Festivals, Fairs, Conventions, Meet & Greets, Weddings, Fundraisers, Corporate Events, Large Scale Parties, Celebrations, Charity Events, Grand Openings and so much more!!!
Not only do the Sirens provide quality aquatic entertainment they also create unique lagoons, photo backdrops, and The Mermaid Bubble to transform the look and feel of your next event, including props and magical elements.
The Sirens are also available for Underwater Modeling for both print and film.
Contact us Today to Book Your Event [email protected]
Mermaid Bubble Performance
The Sirens are also available to perform in the Mermaid Bubble an aquatic performance bowl. Add Drama and Exotic Cirque Flare to any event!!
The Sirens can perform in the Mermaid Bubble adding a dynamic water element and elaborate entertainment value to any event and venue.
The Sirens can swim in Mermaid Tails or perform in Cirque Attire. Costuming, props, background and lighting can all be themed to match your event decor and space.
Choreographed routines can be arranged for your celebration, The Sirens can pose for photo opportunities, add ambiance and interactive entertainment and so much more.
Additional Booking Notes
Sirens need a secure and private area to change so guests do not see them in their human form (out of costume) and with legs.
The fee of the Pirate Captain (Mermaid Assistant) is covered in the cost of the performance. He is non-negotiable and must be there for the safety and mobility of the Sirens and the bubble.
It is the client's responsibility to book the venue if needed, cover any venue fees, and check to see that the venue is Siren friendly. The venue must be willing to allow performers in silicone tails be on location, this includes swimming in pool if requested.
Specific Mermaid Bubble Requirements if Requested:
The bubble will require time to assemble and fill in addition to empty and disassemble.... approximately (1.5 hours for each depending on water source)
The fee of the Pirate Captain (Mermaid Assistant) is covered in the cost of the performance. He is non-negotiable and must be there for the safety and mobility of the Sirens and the Mermaid Bubble.
It is the client's responsibility to book the venue if needed, cover any venue fees, and check to see that the venue is Siren / Mermaid Bubble friendly.
Mermaid Bubble Requirements for Performance:
- The venue must have access to water. 150 gallons will be needed to fill the aquatic performance bowl, in addition there must be a place to discard the 150 gallons of water after use. Clear bubble balls can be used to replace water in non water friendly venues.
- There must be doors large enough to allow the bubble to safely enter and exit the building.
- The flooring must be structurally sound and able to support the weight of the bubble and the water.
- Water safe flooring is encouraged or Preparations for water must be made: plastic may need to be put down, caution wet signs may need to be put up...
- A Mermaid Bubble Contact Waiver must be signed.
- We prefer to disassemble and remove the Mermaid Bubble after the performance / show. If the Mermaid Bubble is to remain after the performance a lid will need to be placed over the Mermaid Bubble for safety and an addition fee will apply.
The Sirens are located near Columbus OH, however they are willing to travel.